- Online Submissions
- Special Issues
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Articles and Submissions Processing Charges (APC)
Online "Open Submissions"
Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence?
Login and go to Submit -> "Journal Contribution"
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
IJIMAI welcomes submissions by Guest Editors of proposed Special Issues or Special Sections.
- Special Issue Microsoft Word (doc, docx) - [template]
Please fill in the Special Issue Proposal Form and send it to journal at ijimai dot org to request for a contribution through a Special Issue.
Submission File Formats
All submissions MUST be sent in electronic form [access] . No hard copy submission papers will be accepted. Do NOT submit compressed files.
Submit your manuscript in either of the following formats:
Following template rules, all graphics should be embedded in the file in the correct location of the paper. Do not send separate graphic files or compressed files. After successful receipt of your file, you will receive an e-mail notification stating your submission was received. Please do not email asking if your submission file was received.
Material must be original, scientifically accurate, and in good form editorially. The manuscript should be informative, summarizing the basic facts and conclusions, and maintaining a coherence and unity of thought. Controversial topics should be treated in a factually sound and reasonably unbiased manner. Before submitting an article, please review the following suggestions. Original manuscripts received in correct form serve to expedite the review process, others will be returned to author. Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and the mechanical elements of arrangements, spacing, length, and consistency of usage in form and descriptions should be studied before submission.
All manuscripts must be original. No manuscript will be considered which has already been published or is being considered by another magazine or journal. However, if work described in conference proceedings is substantially revised and extended, it will be considered. Submission of a manuscript represents certification by the author that the article is not being considered nor has been published elsewhere.
All manuscripts must follow our editing policies, online avaiable at http://www.ijimai.org/journal/policies
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc, not docx), RTF, or Open document file format (Odt).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text and format follows author guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for submission to this journal, every effort should be made to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other. This involves the authors, editors, and reviewers (who upload documents as part of their review) checking to see if the following steps have been taken with regard to the text and the file properties:
- The authors of the document have deleted their names from the text, with "Author" and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors' name, article title, etc.
- With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file (see under File in Word), by clicking on the following, beginning with File on the main menu of the Microsoft application: File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
- With PDFs, the authors' names should also be removed from Document Properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat's main menu.
Copyright © 2010 ImaI. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 unported License. Permissions to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work, share, link, distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon ImaI research works, as long as users or entities credit ImaI authors for the original creation. Request permission for any other issue from jesus.soto at imai-software dot com.
All code published by ImaI Journal, ImaI-OpenLab and ImaI-Moodle platform is licensed according to the General Public License (GPL)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Articles and Submissions Processing Charges
IJIMAI does not ask for articles processing (APC) or submissions charges.